Thursday, March 19, 2009

Inayatullah Faizi

Mitti Adam Khaati Hai
My dear Shahid Sahib

Assalaam-o- alaikum.Thank you for your beautiful Novel. I really enjoyed when, at last,I tried to understand the message between the lines,I got your gift on 02th july, read it in two days and wrote a review for Daily AAj which was published on 25th.For the last 4 days i have been receiving fantastic feedback from my readers.One of them was in Chittagang during those days.One of them,Maj ShamsHad two Course mats in PMA Kakul,Their names were Jalil and Salim,belonging to the then Eastern and Western wings respectively, and both were posted under the Eastern Command in 1971.He was sure that both the characters are real life characters.
I have many such stories for you,which i defer till we meet.My review is also posted on www.chitraltimes.com if you could please to visit.

With an open invitation to Chitral and warmest regards

Sincerely yours
Inayatullah Faizi
Degree College Chitral

No comments:

Post a Comment